Armed Response & Monitoring
Our staff are on watch 24 hours a day 7 days a week using state-of-the-art alarm monitoring technology.
1. Know all emergency numbers by heart or place it on speed dial
2. If in doubt about the safety of an area, phone a police station for advice.
3. Be aware of your surroundings and the people around you.
4. Wherever you are on the street, in an office building or shopping malls, driving, waiting for a bus, stay alert and tuned into your surrounding.
5. Try not to walk in remote places at night.
6. Know the neighborhood where you live and work.
7. Trust your instincts.
8. Inform someone of your destination beforehand no matter the distance or time you expect to be gone for.
9. Limit your trips at night or at least take someone along with you.
10. Never let a stranger use your phone.
11. Never admit you are alone.
12. Send the message you are calm, confident and know what you are doing.
13. Never resist especially if there is a weapon involved.
14. Activate your house and car alarm.
15. Do not wear extravagant jewelry.
16. Avoid carrying large amounts of money
17. Do not leave a GPS and gate remote in the car (They steal it, use it to track Home, and then enter using the remote)